picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

dot254 Views

Picky box price

The new Picky box is out today! ๐ŸŽ‰ I've seen a lot of people commenting on the price. Picky box is only for the price of shipping, which is $25 - $30 based on country. For that, you get $100+ products ($135 for the current box). And some call this expensive?! Paying the price of 1 product to get 5? Or getting each product for ~$5? What?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ This makes me a bit sad because it sounds so ungrateful. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I'm worried Picky will cancel their boxes. And they even increased the number to make us happy. What are your thoughts?
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

yeah seems weird to me that a free box (value 135$) with 25$ for shipping is too much but a 150$ order with free shipping is a "good deal"๐Ÿค”
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Yes it is quite a deal itself. But, with picky offering giveaways so frequently, it is easy to tell that many users are attracted to get free products without paying. There are also many factors, age and currency exchange rate for me could be the main ones. USD, can be a couple times higher than some users currency, which make the whole delivery and customs fee expensive. For me, I don't think picky will ever cancel this, it's all marketing.
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

couldn't agree more! It's so sad how ungrateful some people are! picky offers a lot of GA monthly to be fair Also, they never forced anyone to get these boxes and most of us are concerned about duties at their end just donโ€™t know why people this complaining about this! if you are here for free products or canโ€™t afford the box (which is okay) donโ€™t even bother yourself on checking the boxes cuz this is not the 1st one!! And you donโ€™t have to get it monthly! some of them do it for the points ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

So true! ๐Ÿ‘
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

I dont want to judge people character but some countries have high tax and shipping fee might become expensive when convert to other currency. $20 may sound cheap to you but it might become 4-5 times more expensive to others.
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for saying this. not everyone has the same experience when it comes to spending money. and no Picky will not cancel their weekly box because of people who canโ€™t afford to buy them. its also really insensitive to think everyone has money to spend on just skincare.
upvote

comment

Daveganpicksbymisha user profile picture

Daveganpicksbymisha

Oily/Sensitive

it will cost me 60$ because of import duty if i purchase it.. i like the previous offer of pay with picky points๐Ÿ˜‰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!