picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

rissamatis user profile picture

rissamatis

Dry/Resilient

dot51 Views

Skin Care Fridge or IN the fridge?

Many times I’ve almost caved and bought a skin care mini fridge. They seem good- affordable, portable, cute? But if I’m being honest…. I can never find one that I feel fulfills all my needs without going from mini to full blown extra fridge. I find the 4 can size ones aren’t big enough for all of my products, let alone maybe a water bottle thrown in and it can be difficult to find 6-8 can sizes in person or for an affordable price (at least for me!) Right now I have been keeping my stuff in a drawer in my ACTUAL fridge and I love it. It’s simple and convenient, and for someone like me who has chronic illnesses- brain fog is real and being able to open my normal fridge and seeing it all there reminds me that hey- I should probably use those things at some point in the day 😂 Which do you prefer? Why? And do you have any recommendations for mini fridges that could turn me to the dark side? Anyone else keep it in their normal fridge? Or have any storage tips and tricks? Let me know!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Dry/Resilient

My husband bought me a skincare fridge for my birthday and honestly it fits like 4 things and a couple masks. So I literally put the products I am going to use either the next morning or that evening. So using a drawer in your actual fridge is probably best. The only benefit of the skincare fridge is that it is on my dresser so it is closer to my bathroom where I wash my face. So if I were you I would stick to your fridge drawer!
upvote

comment

rissamatis

Dry/Resilient

Very sweet of your husband. See, that was one of the pros I liked- having it close to the bathroom! I wash my face in the kitchen sink at this point hehehe. thanks for the insight!
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I only keep my vitamin C and retinol serum cold, and both are small enough to fit in my regular fridge.
upvote

comment

rissamatis

Dry/Resilient

Interesting! Is it because it keeps them stable for longer? why not the others? Sounds like a nice and easy idea though!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Skincare fridge are cute but SO small😐😐 I put some of my skincare in my regular fridge yep. I use an skincare organizer for that👇🏼
upvote

comment

rissamatis

Dry/Resilient

omg- that looks awesome. I did try to use a container at some point but it didn’t have those dividers 😟 good idea!
upvote

comment

xluck user profile picture

xluck

Dry/Resilient

i kept some of my ampoules that im using or the next day to feel fresh from it 😄
upvote

comment

rissamatis

Dry/Resilient

Ooh la la! that sounds like a good idea. I’ve yet to add ampoules to my routine so I guess those are going in the fridge too! 😂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!