picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

M

Mariadelmar

Oily/Resilient

dot180 Views

Acne Spot Patches

Hello everyone!❤ I wanted to ask you if you enjoy patches because I keep seeing comments of people loving them but everytime I use them they make my spots healing process worse with causes more hyperpigmentation and also it extends so I end up with more tiny spots near the original one as it shows on the picture I attached. How do you use them to make them work? Because I tried them without any spot treatment or with another spot treatment before, after or both. And it happens with different brands also so it's not a certain one. Thank you so much!!! 🥰 I'm waiting for all your replies and tricks❤
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comments

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Oh, this seems like a bad reaction. 😣 Maybe try different ones or change them more frequently 🙂 I like to clean the area first and then carefully apply the patch. I keep them on the whole night, but if I use them at day, I change them after two or three hours. 🙂 I love By Wishtrend patches the best. 🥰
Clear Skin Shield Patch

By WISHTREND
Clear Skin Shield Patch

star rating

(39)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

Mariadelmar

Oily/Resilient

Thank you so much!! I will try these ones, also, I will try to change them more frequently because in the packaging said to use them for eight hours so I never changed them after two or three🥰
upvote

comment

S

stellasprettythings

Dry/Resilient

I have been using the cosrx acne patches for several years and I love them.
Acne Pimple Master Patch

COSRX
Acne Pimple Master Patch

star rating

(601)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

Mariadelmar

Oily/Resilient

I heard a lot of great things about them! They're the next ones I will buy, thanks❤
upvote

comment

mbong user profile picture

mbong

Dry/Sensitive

i like these patches ! maybe youre allergic to an ingredient in the ones youre using ?
Mighty Patch - The Original

Hero Cosmetics
Mighty Patch - The Original

star rating

(86)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

Mariadelmar

Oily/Resilient

Thanks you! I will try them🥰
upvote

comment

pickypocky1 user profile picture

pickypocky1

Dry/Resilient

I like this one
Acnedote Pimple Patches

Alba Botanica
Acnedote Pimple Patches

star rating

(7)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

Mariadelmar

Oily/Resilient

I've heard about this brand but I didn't know about this patches, thank you so much!! 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!