picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

SaturdayLychee user profile picture

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

dot32 Views

💉@surmedic_global super glutathione 100TM bright ampoule💉

I received this product for free from Picky and SUR.MEDIC in exchange for my honest review. This was my first time hearing about glutathione so I googled it. I found a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial that had 30 healthy adult women (ages 30-50) apply topical glutathione on one side of the face and a placebo lotion on the other side twice daily for 10 weeks. The conclusion was that topical glutathione is safe, brightens, increases moisture content of the stratum corneum, suppresses wrinkle formation and improves skin smoothness in healthy women. 😮👏 Citation below. 📚 Ofc, this is a small sample size and more studies are needed. But, this convinced me of all the amazing things this ingredient has to offer! 🤩 🔑Key Ingredients: witch hazel water, glutathione, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, cica 🔍Claims: - Highly enriched with fresh Glutathione and Vitamin ingredients, which instantly illuminates and brightens dark, dull skin - Moisturizes skin with Hyaluronic Acid and helps restore the firmness of skin 💭Thoughts: Tons of superstar ingredients. This cloudy white viscous serum feels amazing on my skin and makes it appear smooth and hydrated (dimethicone, an emollient, is the 2nd ingredient on the ingredient list!). This dries minimally tacky. Each box comes with 10 syringes. One syringe can be split into two uses or, if you layer it on, you can use it all up in one go. Package after opening is 12 months but I used each syringe in one go. In fact, I just used up all 10 syringes. After 10 uses, my skin did not brighten. This serum does give a nice glowy look though! The worst part about this is the packaging. So❌Much❌Plastic❌Waste❌ Each syringe + cap is made of plastic and individually wrapped in plastic. 👎 This smells fresh and clean like clean laundry. For my sensitive folks, this contains essential oils. Overall, great serum for a temporary glowy look but the packaging needs a major eco-friendly revamp. I only got 10 uses out of this! 🥲 I would prefer a large glass dropper bottle bc, according to the study, I need to use glutathione twice daily for 10 weeks to see results. 😂 Rating: ⭐️⭐️/5 If you had the chance to try this out, what were your thoughts on this? For more product reviews, check out my IG @saturdaylychee ❤️🥰 — 📚: Watanabe, F., Hashizume, E., Chan, G. P., & Kamimura, A. (2014). Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: A double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in Healthy Women. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, 267. https://doi.org/10.2147/ccid.s68424
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Super Glutathione 100Tm Bright Ampoule

SUR.MEDIC
Super Glutathione 100Tm Bright Ampoule

star rating

(365)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!