picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

SMurray user profile picture

SMurray

Oily/Sensitive

dot1,058 Views

Snail mucin or Hyaluronic acid?

Do you prefer using snail mucin or hyaluronic acid as part of the treatment step of your skincare routine? Do you use both? Or do you think it would be overkill to use them in the same skincare routine since they both hydrate the skin? Is it better to save that treatment “space” for a product that does something different for your skin? I own both the Cosrx snail mucin essence and Rovectin treatment lotion. What snail mucin products do you own and/or recommend?
Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion

Rovectin
Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion

star rating

(423)

favorite

Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3017)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Snail mucin all the way! Much more hydrating than hyaluronic acid alone as it contains more humectants.
upvote

comment

iamfarah36 user profile picture

iamfarah36

Oily/Sensitive

I love Hyaluronic Acid but Snail Mucin is becoming my new favorite! Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer from Clinique and Neutrogena are my favorites. I’m currently on the Cosrx Snail mucin Essence!
upvote

comment

Practiceforskin user profile picture

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

I think it would be best to have them in the same product, or layer them. but if I had to choose def snail mucin
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

if I have to choose, ill go for snail mucin as it has less prep work required and gives good hydration. HA you have to use it in a certain way to work properly like apply on damp skin then seal it in.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!