picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Giveaways

xluck user profile picture

xluck

Dry/Resilient

dot619 Views

November Picky Box and Happy New Year Guys! ๐Ÿงด๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™

November Picky Box Hey guys! since weโ€™re ending our chapter for 2021, November Picky Box is the holy grail! I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to the Picky Team for prepping full size items and whats best, i paid only for the shipping fee! And box came just in time! Have you guys gotten these lovable box yet? ๐Ÿค To be Honest, i have not yet started on the Centella Wash by Benton. But yes to the rest. Amongst these, Tiam Vitamin B3 Source is my favourite, and Second is The Potion Peeling Pad which i just use yesterday ๐Ÿ˜… Tiam B3 source is light-weight, easily absorb and it does comfort my skin. Texture is slimy and i find this cooling. I have a combination skin and it does control my cheek excess sebums! A definite must buy serum! The Potion peeling pad, oh yes with just 1 pad, it removes excess debris off my face! I couldnโ€™t comment much on the efficacy but i do love the minty cica scent! For Hue Calm Pine Bud Brightening Mask, when i first use, it was slightly stingy, probably because i have slightly sensitive skin. i didnt browse through much of the ingredients that probably causes my face to sting, but after it sits about 2-3mins, it settle down and i use for good 15mins and yes, super hydrating! Last but not least, the Real Barrier Extreme cream. Texture is extremely thick and heavy but defnitely a thumbs up for dry or even combination skin. I used this on alternate days, Well i hope this box crave a smile on your face when you guys received it! how about those who have started using it, arenโ€™t you guys loving it too? Share your thoughts ;)
Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

Extreme Cream

Real Barrier
Extreme Cream

star rating

(461)

favorite

Cica Smooth Peeling Pad

The Potions
Cica Smooth Peeling Pad

star rating

(41)

favorite

Pine Bud Brightening Mask

Hue Calm
Pine Bud Brightening Mask

star rating

(131)

favorite

Goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash

BENTON
Goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash

star rating

(56)

favorite

upvote

comment

39 Comments

ItsAlly user profile picture

ItsAlly

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for the review.
upvote

comment

xluck

Dry/Resilient

and thanks to u too for dropping by ๐Ÿค
upvote

comment

weedie user profile picture

weedie

Dry/Resilient

I missed out on that box so I'm searching for new regime for anti aging skincare for normal skin.
upvote

comment

xluck

Dry/Resilient

i hope you have some luck on upcoming picky boxes! turn on notification for catch, good luck! ๐Ÿ™
upvote

comment

Cameo user profile picture

Cameo

Oily/Sensitive

happy new year
upvote

comment

xluck

Dry/Resilient

a happy new year to u too! ๐ŸŽ†
upvote

comment

shoped user profile picture

shoped

Dry/Resilient

great box of goodies! great review ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

xluck

Dry/Resilient

yes indeed! thank u for e kind words ๐Ÿ™
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!