picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

amber0580 user profile picture

amber0580

Dry/Resilient

dot63 Views

Help

What do you do if your items haven’t shipped yet but your review is due in a couple of days? 😬 I tried emailing the place it came from and Picky but didn’t get a response yet.
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

hey dear , just fill up the form as usual & there’s a section which asked “ hv u received ur product “ tick no then submit the form. fill up the form once again aft u’ve receive the product & aft u tried them 😊
upvote

comment

amber0580 user profile picture

amber0580

Dry/Resilient

thanks 😊
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

That's right! As long as you fill out the form and let them know that you haven't received it yet, you'll be fine. Also, as the deadline approaches, there are likely more people than you who haven't gotten their products yet so Picky will extend the deadline and notify you by email!
upvote

comment

ItsAlly user profile picture

ItsAlly

Dry/Sensitive

Fill the form i also had the sam problem and i fill the form the tracker didn't work as welll just fill the form.
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

first i try to email picky but if it’s didn’t arrive a day before deadline maybe i would just fill the form and said i didnt get the product
upvote

comment

Plumie user profile picture

Plumie

Oily/Resilient

I have the same problem where I haven't received my product. I filled out the form already and am waiting for both the product and Picky to send an email extending the review date. This happened to me on my first giveaway win. The key is to still fill out the form to stay in good standing with Picky. Hope this helps 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!