picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

mwanii user profile picture

mwanii

Dry/Resilient

dot132 Views

Why don't they make an 'All In One' 😭

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ How do people go about incorporating ALL THE PRETTY INGREDIENTS?! Let me explain. I have soo many ingredients that I want in my routines but no idea how to do it without having 50 steps every night. Im fine with alot of steps but where do you draw the line? Are there any amazing multitasking serums? Any help would be great. My concerns are lots of acne, scarring, dullness amd tends to be dry. Items I would love in my routine; Retinol Vitamin C Azelaic Acid Niacinamide Propolis Cica or centella Ceremides ALL the hydrating ingredients
upvote

comment

10 Comments

LearnToSkincare user profile picture

LearnToSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

Hi, if i may make your skincare routine more simple, i think you should this : AM : Gentle cleanser Toner (optional) Vitamin c (ascorbic acid is preferred) sunscreen PM : double cleanser toner (optional) retinol / azelaic acid moisturizer (Or if you nervous, you can do moisture sandwich) Or you can add hydration serum in your skincare routine, i think it's fine Hope it can help :)
upvote

comment

punkypeony user profile picture

punkypeony

Oily/Resilient

great routine incorporating well, just about everything πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

First up you dont need all of them especially not in one go. The ingredients look nice and promising but it doesnt necessarily mean it will work for you. Personally Azeliac acid does not work for me which is a shame as 20% concentration is OTC in Australia. Start with 3 core ingredients and see if which one your skin will like. Then once that is finish try another. It also works to consider product type. Is is going to be a wash off or leave on? Is it best as a toner? essence or cream? For me what works best I found is hydrating and soothing products which are my humectants, barrier protective ingredients in a TONER or essence form. VitC, Niacinamide, propolis in serum form In my case I wanted retinoids in a cream form. Then more skin barrier support, repairing and protecting ingredients in a moisturiser form. You can also some products are already 2-3 in a product. There is a reason also why you cant have them all in on product as either they make the absorption quicker which can overwhelm your skin or slower or cancelling each other out. Its all about balance
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

totally agree! Also lets imagine the price point of a product with ALL these ingredientsπŸ˜‚πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Hey, I guess you mean to find a product that may consists of MOST of the ingredients you listed if not ALL🀣 I don't really think it exists, you'll need to consider of how the actives and acids react in the formulation. But if it's just niacinamide, vitamin c and retinol, I do think it exists! For your information, you can filter the ingredients in picky to find the ONE! 1. Press on 'Filter' 2. Input the ingredients you like
upvote

comment

AMOC user profile picture

AMOC

Oily/Resilient

wow awesome tip thanks
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Because it won't sell! it would be too expensive and totally counterproductive. Nobody needs all of this at once. that said you can find interesting products, like the Cica-retinol serum by Innisfree. There are tons of products with good combination of ingredients. but all at once? no. Also of you like all-in-one products to reduce your skincare routine, I suggest you look at Japanese skincare. They have a tons of all-in-one moisturizers (not with all the ingredients you named but with amazing formulations nonetheless).
Aqua Collagen Gel Super Sensitive

Dr Ci:Labo
Aqua Collagen Gel Super Sensitive

star rating

(1)

favorite

Labo Labo Super-Keana Lotion

Dr Ci:Labo
Labo Labo Super-Keana Lotion

star rating

(3)

favorite

Retinol Cica Repair Ampoule

INNISFREE
Retinol Cica Repair Ampoule

star rating

(51)

favorite

upvote

comment

nandita user profile picture

nandita

Oily/Sensitive

information
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!