picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

JyssikaNoelle user profile picture

JyssikaNoelle

Oily/Resilient

dot69 Views

Testing for L'oréal.

I was curious has anyone ever signed up to test products through Loreal? I've signed up and they sent me my panel ID and the password. I answered the standard questions. It says to check the site frequently. Which I do. And it's always empty. Nothing to do but wait. It's been awhile now. Has anyone else done this? What was the wait time for your first product to try ? Is it worth the hassle? I love the idea of it but Im stuck in limbo with nothing. Just searching for info about it?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Dry/Resilient

You have to check the site frequently. Surveys will pop up randomly and get filled VERY quickly, so it’s all up to luck. You will occasionally get emails of surveys too, but very rarely. I received one mascara product from them, but it was unmarked and just in clear packaging. I think you’re just testing a potential new product, but you have no idea the name of the product or what it does other than the product type.
upvote

comment

JyssikaNoelle user profile picture

JyssikaNoelle

Oily/Resilient

I still check it on the days I remember, it's honestly been at least 2 weeks since I have even thought about it. I like the concept of it, but I just wish you could be more interactive with the site. you just check it and if it has nothing.. well then I close it right out. you cant do much with the site. not even help increase your odds. kinda boring ya kno? but im glad you got to try something thru them. did you enjoy the product at all?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!