picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

weedie user profile picture

weedie

Dry/Resilient

dot76 Views

WHEN IS IT ENOUGH.

WHEN IS IT ENOUGH. I love skincare and always have since I was a teenager. Boy have I seen changes. All we had was Anne French cleansing milk and ponds moisturiser or Nivea. Now we are overwhelmed with products which has led me to now.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

I personally felt like it was enough when I stopped changing my routine non-stop. There is a point when you find patience and Holy Grails and don't feel the need to add more stuff or overdoing it. But indeed I had a phase where I wanted to buy and try EVERYTHING. Tho I still buy more than the average consumer (I mean we are all here for a reason haha👏🏼😂). Also I hate being overwhelmed by PAOs and opened skincare. I feel like when skincare enthousiasts get lost and overwhelmed by opened products it's time to take a step back. i'm not saying it's your case, I'm talking generally about the skincare community.🙏🏼😌
upvote

comment

weedie user profile picture

weedie

Dry/Resilient

I think that's where I am, I know I have loads and I'm not a fan of over exfoliation, but when I here 'that's amazing' and then I'm off buying again. My main problem is to ensure sure I don't get to the use buy date. 🤣🤣😂
upvote

comment

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

That’s a lot, I hope you don’t use all, the problem with too many things is overdoing it, overexfoliation especially! As long as you’re alternating and you don’t have sensitive skin I guess it’s doable
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

It's enough when you're all stocked up for the year, in my opinion 😊
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Don't ever judge yourself for loving taking care of your skin and body! We all love this stuff more than the average person or we wouldn't be here! ::hugs::
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!