picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

BeautyJunkie35 user profile picture

BeautyJunkie35

Dry/Resilient

dot77 Views

FUKUBUKURO Lucky Bags?

Has anyone come across any good Fukubukuro Mystery or Lucky Bag sales this week? Please share! I went a little crazy on the Tatcha website yesterday. If you spend $200 right now, you’ll get a mystery bag filled with over $200 worth of products by using the promo code on their site (Surprise22). If you spend over $100, you’ll get a $100 mystery bag. I got the small one last year and got some great items! This year I ordered enough to get the small one and the big one. 😳 (I’m hooked on mystery bags and subscription boxes.) I also ordered the XL Lucky Bag from Beautylish last week. It’ll be my first; I can’t wait to see what’s inside! (If you’re unfamiliar with Fukubukuro, it is a Japanese New Year custom in which merchants sell Lucky grab bags filled with mystery items at a substantially reduced price. Some believe that the combined value of the contents in your bag, determine how lucky you’ll be for the rest of the year. The bigger the fortune, the better the luck! Please let mine be full of riches. 🙏🏼 lol)
upvote

comment

1 Comment

TTulipan user profile picture

TTulipan

Oily/Sensitive

Good Luck! Hope you'll get amazing products🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!