picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

ErikaLim user profile picture

ErikaLim

Oily/Sensitive

dot55 Views

Alternative for Vitamin C

I can’t keep using vitamin C in the Morning as I work outdoor, don’t have the time to reapply spf. So it’s tend to give me inflammatory. However I would like to have that protection as stated in some random posts in Instagram/blog. What’s the alternative recommendations?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

Alternative to what? Spf? There is none. If reapplication of spf is hard. UPF protective clothing, shades, sunglasses, hats etc may help For vit C, as a antioxidant you can pretty much you anything. Resveratrol, ferulic acid, Tranexamic Acid, Gluthatione, Arbutin etc
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Yeah.....maybe find an SPF that melts into the skin quickly so that reapplication doesn't take a long time. These two are very popular and have a very nice liquid consistency. There is nothing that can protect your skin from the sun the way SPF does so reapplication is key!
Blue Ray

make p:rem
Blue Ray

star rating

(95)

favorite

Birch Juice Moisturizing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++

Round Lab
Birch Juice Moisturizing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(248)

favorite

upvote

comment

LearnToSkincare user profile picture

LearnToSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

You can use niacinamide, green tea, caffeine, q10, etc as alternative for vitamin c But unfortunately, you can't alternate sunscreen. You must use them, but i think you should re-apply ss at least once if you are mostly indoors
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!