picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

toga user profile picture

toga

Oily/Sensitive

dot53 Views

Acne skin / oily

so my face get sensitive so easily and it become red easily too. And I also got the pimple like every day even though I wash it properly and also do my skincare properly but I still get the pimples. So can anyone recommend some routine or product that I can use to get rid Of it
upvote

comment

2 Comments

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

2.5% benzoyl peroxide will help
Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Acne.org
Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

star rating

(4)

favorite

upvote

comment

MimiMomoSkincare user profile picture

MimiMomoSkincare

Dry/Sensitive

If your skin is very sensetive I would probably recomend to first see what you can do without strong acids or other harsh actives. Supporting your skin barrier sometimes is better. Especially if you are very sensative I would recommend one of these Cerave Cleansers. They are great for oily acne prone skin. The SA cleanser contains Salicily Acid which helps with acne but not in a strong percentage. It could be too drying using it every day so you could alternate it with a more gentle cleanser. The foaming cleanser is also very good for oily skin. Azelaic Acid is an amazing ingredient for acne. It can be used alongside any other actives so it is easy to match and gentle. It is also known to help with Rosacea & redness. I would recommend a light soothing moisturizer. Centella is very good for calming and healing the skin and so is Aloe vera. These two are some favorites of many with acne. If you want a stronger moisturizer at night I can also recommend the Iunik Beta Glucan Moisturizer. Lastly the mask. It’s a lovely mask to use when you have one of those days where your skin is red and hot. Very calming. Something you could try as well: try and see what only cleansing once a day might do. This might sound counter intiuative but cleansing can actually stimulate the skin to produce even more oil. Some people with oily skin (including me) do better with just doing a full routine at night. So at PM I do a full routine: cleansing, serums, moisturizing. In the morning I only gently wash(rinse) my face with water and apply then Azelai Acid Emulsion (and spf if nessesary). If I do more my skin tends to actually become more greasy during the day. If I moisturize well at night, it almost always is enough to last me through the next day. Only on very dry days I apply a moisturizer in the morning too. My skin seems much more balances this way. I actualy started doing this after watching one of Cassandra Banks videos on this topic. Maybe you can tag the products you are already using. Then it is easier to help with the routine.
toga user profile picture

toga

Oily/Sensitive

thank for your recommendation.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!