picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

Hibari user profile picture

Hibari

Oily/Resilient

dot79 Views

Please send help😢(Acne)

Recently I'm really stressed with my final exam, and my left cheek pops up lots of acne and pimples(unripe), but my right cheek is just smooth and clear😭does anyone know how to solve it in the quickest way? 😢💔 Skin type: oily and resilient Current skin concern: acne Hoping for some products under affordable price (still a student😢) Thank you for your response and I would like to apologise if my English is not correct since it's not my first language🙏🏻✨
upvote

comment

3 Comments

amira302 user profile picture

amira302

Dry/Resilient

Use benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, Neutrogena has one
upvote

comment

Hibari

Oily/Resilient

Thank you very much ✨🙏🏻
upvote

comment

sher88 user profile picture

sher88

Oily/Sensitive

Recently started using this spot treatment from commonlabs and I’m loving it so far! It flattens those stubborn underskin acne and for those with a head, it’ll subside even quicker. Be patient and it’ll calm the pimples. A note of caution though. Don’t wear it during the daytime if you plan on wearing a mask. The micro needles take sometime to dissolve so wearing a mask rub against the spot and you’ll feel a prickling sensation. It’s not very painful but it’s uncomfortable.
Vitamin E Micro Needle Spot Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Micro Needle Spot Cream

star rating

(200)

favorite

upvote

comment

Hibari

Oily/Resilient

This looks really nice! Thank you so much✨
upvote

comment

skincareaficionado user profile picture

skincareaficionado

Oily/Resilient

You can try the Acne Pimple Master Patch by COSRX! It’s my go to whenever I have to get rid of a pimple quickly. Hope this helps! 😊💕

Hibari

Oily/Resilient

I have forgotten this in my shelf🤣will try this tonight, thank you💓✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!