Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

BoxyLady user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BoxyLady

Dry/Resilient

dot121 Views

Are You Hesitant About Face Oils? Let PURE’AM Be Your Guide

PURE’AM 🌺. SUPER GLOW DEW 🌺I received this product for free from Picky and PURE'AM in exchange for my honest review.🌺 Now that that’s out of the way, let’s chat about this pretty pink 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 star superstar 🌺 A little about this stunningly beautiful face oil ~ This light pink silky oil is breathable and non greasy, good for all skin types and combats a large variety of skin concerns. It had no scent that I noticed, and absorbed very well into my skin. It felt almost dry in my hand, a very unique feeling oil. 🌺Key Ingredients ~ * Vegan Squalane * Organic Sweet Almond Oil * Lithospermum Erythrothizon Root (This is where it’s enticing pink color comes from) * Vitamins A & E * Omega 3, 6, & 9 * Antioxidants * Anti-irritant, bacterial & inflammatory 🌺 Key Claims ~ * Moisturizing * Nourishing * Strengthens Barrier * Relieves Dullness * Balances Oiliness * Brightens * Good for all skin types 🌺Packaging ~ Simple, Classic elegance in a bottle. This comes in a clear bottle with a dropper. 🌺Direction/Instructions ~ As the last step in your routine massage 2 - 3 drops evenly across your face and neck. ~ You can use this in the am and pm 🌺Worth Noting ~ * Cosmos Organic Certified * Dermatest Verified Excellent * CertCLEAN Certified * Vegan Society Certified * PETA Cruelty Free Certified 🌺Retail Price ~ 45$ 🌺My General Opinion ~ I am always a bit hesitant and cautious with skin oils, I started out slowly with this, applying it only in the pm every couple days, I have increased that to daily and I have nothing but good things to say. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin literally glowing. My skin feels like silk even the next morning, with no oily, or greasy feeling spots, even on the oily parts of my combination skin. I can’t speak to the long term results, but I would recommend trying this face oil to anyone, no matter your skin type, or concern. This is a 1oz bottle, and you only use a couple small drops each application so it should last you for some time. 🌺 Rating ~ This is an easy 5/5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
carousel
carousel
carousel
Super Glow Dew

Pure'am
Super Glow Dew

star rating

(97)

favorite

upvote

comment

21 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for your review ❣️ It sounds costly but it looks to last a long time. And results seem promising!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

BoxyLady

Dry/Resilient

That was my initial thought, but after seeing that using it for a while didn’t make much of a dent in the bottle, as well as all it’s certifications, I felt like it was a reasonable price.
upvote

comment

carolxwang user profile picture

carolxwang

Dry/Resilient

thanks for the review!
upvote

comment

QueenTania user profile picture

QueenTania

Dry/Sensitive

great product
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

BoxyLady

Dry/Resilient

It really is 💓
upvote

comment

blinkframeordinary user profile picture

blinkframeordinary

Dry/Resilient

this looks like a power pact oil.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

BoxyLady

Dry/Resilient

It really is. I plan to continue using it 💓 It really feels wonderful on my skin
upvote

comment

EmmaLeeShinAh user profile picture

EmmaLeeShinAh

Oily/Resilient

I've never tried face oils
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

BoxyLady

Dry/Resilient

I have always been hesitant. I’ve tried a few and they feel nice at first but tend to make the less dry areas of my skin oily. So far this one has not done that. it just feels silky. oils help lock everything in too.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!