picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

anukian user profile picture

anukian

Dry/Resilient

dot199 Views

Heartbroken or more money?

A famous influencer or a stranger? I'm not famous .. I do not have many subscribers on Instagram .. that's why all brands are ignored .. they have no desire to make me happy. Why? Because they do not care about my opinion about the product .. I wanted to test 4/5 ml of the product to see the condition of my skin .. They do not care about it .. Should we buy the full size? Why maybe my skin does not like it. What do you think about this ?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

silveryohko user profile picture

silveryohko

Dry/Sensitive

people are so entitled
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

As someone who also doesn't have many followers and isn't famous, I have ended up investing a lot of my own money to get my hands on products that I want to try and review unfortunately. I don't really see a lot of people reviewing travel sizes online either. Thanks to Picky we can get our hands on a lot of free or heavily reduced full sized products though and that's wonderful!
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i dont have a lot of followers either.. but I get why brands want you to have a many followers. It would be a waste of money for them if they just gave away free products if u dont have many subscribers to read your review. I personally trust a review of a full size product more than a sample size one.. that one is basically first impression. A lot of ingredients/skincare products dont have immediate result. It takes time to see result when using a skincare product. Skincare costs money.. but I would rather follow someone with fewer posts but a more thorough review, than someone who just gives many reviews on 5ml sample sizes.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!