picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

AnnaSkinGlo user profile picture

AnnaSkinGlo

Dry/Sensitive

dot185 Views

Picky Points

While I've had the Picky App for a while now, I've never really made use of my points other than applying for giveaways that I never win lol I have noted that there has been discounts with collaboration of some brands but... Not to sound too greedy... I'd honestly just love for the Picky points to be more "rewarding" and inclusive of everyone.. Not just specific countries.. That's just my opinion
upvote

comment

5 Comments

QueenTania user profile picture
picky squad user badge

QueenTania

Dry/Sensitive

I agree with you. I wish the points could be used for something else such as paying for shipping for the picky box. I’ve never won anything either but the mega giveaways sound promising. good luck 🍀👍
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture
picky squad user badge

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Hi there! Have you really never won anything here? Which country are you from? I agree with you to some extent, but then again I think we have to keep in mind that the shipping is carried out by brands and it can become expensive to some parts of the world. In addition, I think it might be a part of their marketing campaign but then, if they sent people in my country or my part of the world (Central Asia) their products for free and we'd love it, we would still have no means to purchase them because most of the Asian and American brands are basically not presented here, there are no official resellers, and online websites mostly don't ship here. This would mean that their marketing strategy kind of fails, right? Nevertheless, I haven't won much since last year too, and I took a break from Picky anyway, but I'm hoping to get something in the current giveaways, especially the mega giveaway from Skin1004. Don't lose hope and I believe you'll receive your lucky email! ❤️
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Everything said above are interesting ideas, but please don't forget that Picky and brands have to also make money. They can't just give stuff for free to everyone.
upvote

comment

peachyskincare user profile picture

peachyskincare

Oily/Sensitive

I agree with you! I think its unfortunate some countries get left out a lot and I also think there could be many other ideas about what you can get with points. i have never won a giveaway before and i cant help but think it is because of where i live :/
upvote

comment

AnnaSkinGlo user profile picture

AnnaSkinGlo

Dry/Sensitive

I love the comments! Everyone's ideas and thoughts are kinda refreshing to see different perspectives.. But by "rewarding" I was thinking, cool exclusive features you can purchase within the app itself. Maybe an Avatar or a special feature that will allow your reviews to stand out more etc. Basically using the points within the app like the giveaway events
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Mise En Scene | Perfect Serum Original Hair Serum event

Picky x Mise En Scene | Perfect Serum Original Hair Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!