picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

asiyah1011 user profile picture

asiyah1011

Dry/Sensitive

dot296 Views

Be careful! Maybe your reviews are stolen by someone

I found an IG account then I searched its name in Picky app. Unfortunately, her review's using someone's picture. The name is on the picture clearly. Oh my God! I feel bad about this but I can't send message to remind her. Please, be careful with your pictures. Maybe someone would steal it someday.
carousel
upvote

comment

14 Comments

I

ineedrest

Oily/Sensitive

I've seen the same case before and its such a bummer someone would be that lazy to just put review or taking their own pictures.... why stealing 😔 sometimes it also put me on doubt like do they really tried the products or just randomly review to get the points..... idk... but what a shame... please report that person 😔
upvote

comment

Negin user profile picture

Negin

Dry/Resilient

I don’t get the laziness of stealing someone’s review or photos. You should out the person that does this and report them to picky asap!
upvote

comment

asiyah1011 user profile picture

asiyah1011

Dry/Sensitive

okay thanks, I don't know why people like stealing content. like no time to make own review 🥺
upvote

comment

Evergarden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Evergarden

Oily/Resilient

Its common now and its increasing. I would be so mad if someone stole my review which i took time to test any product for weeks
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

gotta report this user.
upvote

comment

narameo user profile picture
picky squad user badge

narameo

Oily/Sensitive

Another fear unclocked 😑
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!