picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Hair & Body Care Help

maypiing user profile picture
picky squad user badge

maypiing

Oily/Resilient

dot154 Views

Dandruff & Hairfall although I’d been switching shampoos (SOLVED)

pictures= 1) hairline before, 2) comparison of my baby hair top before bottom after 3) video= scalp after applying one bottle of serum I used to have dry to flaky scalp until my boyfriend reminded me to love my scalp the way I love my facial skin, which made me pick these up from the ordinary: Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density & Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA for Scalp It wasn’t a quick journey but you have to trust the process. I love how it really works to regrow my receding hair line and the fact that it moisturised my scalp! Your scalp looks super oily after application so you might have to schedule your days to work around this. I usually just apply this every other day, especially when I have dry scalp (im using Simple’s kind-to-hair shampoo which is less sensitizing but I boulder so the hand powder does affect my scalp at times) This is only suitable to be applied on your scalp for days when you’re staying in, unless if you don’t mind the greasiness. One way to make it look less greasy is to apply some mineral powder the next morning before you leave for work/ school
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

If it comes to hair loss - pro tip from trichologist: telogenic effluvium usually can be easily targetted - it's a type of hair loss after covid but also seasonal hair loss, etc. But if someone has androgenic alopecia then it's good to visit trichologist or dermatologist since without proper treatment and diagnosis, products can work but the issue won't get solved. Also, if anyone deals with hair loss - check Vitamin D and ferritin level first, since low levels of these two usually equals hair loss :)
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

maypiing

Oily/Resilient

Omg I need this :’D thank you so much for sharing!
upvote

comment

mirmi user profile picture

mirmi

Dry/Sensitive

Wow, never knew it worked so well..i mean I might have stumbled onto a few good review but yours seems pretty convincing
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

maypiing

Oily/Resilient

It took me almost a year now actually. Side note which I forgot to mention in this review, I made a few switches in my lifestyle as well which I’m not sure if they contributed to this journey: I started taking vitamin d supplements, changed my comb to wooden comb, switched to a milder shampoo because my scalp was too dry, regularly combed my hair with wooden comb, and dried my hair not more than 30 mins after washing it ;D it wasn’t just these products alone!
upvote

comment

goldenrose user profile picture

goldenrose

Oily/Resilient

Great thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

Ririco user profile picture

Ririco

Oily/Sensitive

Omg the results are amazing.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!