picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

dot127 Views

Ampoule(s)???

G O O D Morning and H A P P Y Friday!!! I need some help. Where in your routine do you apply your ampoule(s)?? I know it goes toner, essence, but then does the ampoule(s) before or after your serums? Is there a R I G H T vs. W R O N G way to add them into your routine?? Please, help guide me!! - A L S O - share your favorite amploue(s) you're loving right now?? Here are mine...
TW-Real Bifida Ampoule

ISNTREE
TW-Real Bifida Ampoule

star rating

(176)

favorite

Ceramide Shot Ampoule

AMPLE:N
Ceramide Shot Ampoule

star rating

(91)

favorite

Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule

star rating

(2191)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Practiceforskin user profile picture

Practiceforskin

Dry/Resilient

I don’t really have any ampoules I’m using right now, but they go after serums. but technically as long as it’s not like an exfoliant or retinol, and it doesn’t clash with other aspects of you’re routine, you should be fine as long as it’s between moisturizer and cleanser
upvote

comment

aimfortheGLOW user profile picture

aimfortheGLOW

Dry/Sensitive

after serums?? that's perfect. actually better and makes better sense then what I thought. thank you so much!
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

It mostly goes after serum. But then I think it still depends on the consistency of the product. Lightest consistency comes first. Also, heard a lot of positive reviews on the cosrx ampoule. 🤩
upvote

comment

Prislyn user profile picture

Prislyn

Oily/Resilient

Ampoules are basically more concentrated serums and can replace the serum step. But if you want to incorporate both serum and ampoule, then serum goes first before ampoule. 😊 Normally, ampoules are used twice or thrice a week because they’re concetrated 😊 I’m currently using the Cosrx Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule and I’m currently on my second bottle ✨ I love it and will continue to repurchase! But do try it out first because some people are allergic to bee propolis 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!