picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

jaelynnrae007 user profile picture

jaelynnrae007

Dry/Sensitive

dot132 Views

best sunscreen for dry skin?

I have very dry sensitive skin and I’m looking for a good sunscreen. I’ve used the Peter Thomas Roth hyalaraunic cloud spf, glow screen, unseen sunscreen, and I just ordered the cosrx soothing aloe sunscreen. Ideally I would like to get a few different ones including some sprays for reapplying. Don’t like to feel sticky or greasy. But love to have a nice glow. Was looking at the earth harbor and missha airy sunscreen maybe?
carousel
Safe Block Airy Sun Water SPF50+ PA++++

MISSHA
Safe Block Airy Sun Water SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

Everyone’s been raving about this one lately. Ideal for dry skin and not oily so I haven’t tried it 😅 If you’re in the states it’s $10 and available at Walgreens I think.

jaelynnrae007

Dry/Sensitive

yea I’ve been seeing it everywhere. def gonna pick some up when I’m at the store!! thank you!!
upvote

comment

skincarebyten user profile picture

skincarebyten

Dry/Sensitive

Hi! I also have dry and sensitive skin, and you’ll surely love the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel!! It really gives me a nice glow without whitecast. It’s also lightweight! 🤍

jaelynnrae007

Dry/Sensitive

the ingredients and reviews on this one are amazing!!! def buying this immediately!! thank you!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!