picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Avocadolovers user profile picture

Avocadolovers

Oily/Sensitive

dot95 Views

READ ME!🖐🏻

HI GUYS!! Can you help me ? Of course YES isn't? So this is mt question😉 -what ingredients that really good and worked if I combined it together? -what korean products for scars and acne skin type? -what kind of toner for acne and scars? -What kind of moisturizer for acne? -Any products that you guys recommend for oily and sensitive skin? I hope this will help me to have a nice skin:) Don't ignore this may God bless you!😉 Thank you❤
upvote

comment

3 Comments

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

to lighten the scars u May want to try this
Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum

AXIS-Y
Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum

star rating

(758)

favorite

upvote

comment

Avocadolovers

Oily/Sensitive

thank you😍
upvote

comment

mateack user profile picture

mateack

Oily/Resilient

Hi! I don’t have acne that much but I’ve done a lot of research for other people and for my oily skin, so I’m just gonna state things that might help.😊 > You can combine any ingredients that treat acne/oily skin, but be careful which ones you can’t use in the same routine (I’ll leave a picture) > For acne, blackheads etc. good ingredients are AHAs, BHAs, benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid, niacinamide, zinc… There is a lot but key is in finding what works for you :) > Other than that I can only give you recommendations that people say work for them or I’ve used and worked, so I listed different products so you can choose for yourself. > PS. all of these are for acne but I added CeraVe since it’s a great moisturizer for all skin types, very light but hydrating. Hope this helps!🥰

Avocadolovers

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you so much😭 this information was so good😍
upvote

comment

hiratheaddict user profile picture

hiratheaddict

Oily/Sensitive

hii! 1) for ingredients you can mix together are; Hyaluronic acid + AHA/BHA Vitamin C + SPF Vitamin C + Vitamin E Vitamin C + Glycolic acid Retinol + Hyaluronic acid AHA + BHA Retinol + SPF also dont mix as a tip; Vitamin C × Niacinamide Retinol × Vitamin C/AHA/BHA 2) ill be sharing korean products in the tags and also you can look at the some by mi's 30 days series 3) for acne bha included toners and for scars aha toners so that your skin gets renewed also if you buy an AHA n BHA toner it would be soo nice so ill reco another toner from cosrx for that~ 4) oil free, non comedogenic and water based gel moisturizers are the top picks for me 5) for sensitivity i reco using cica(centella astacia) many masks and serums in korean products have that hope helps!

Avocadolovers

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much!!😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!