picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

SaturdayLychee user profile picture

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

dot95 Views

Do you use a cleansing tool?

Do you use a cleansing tool? Some examples are: Olay Regenerist Face Cleansing Device. PMD Clean Pro. FOREO Luna 2 Facial Spa Massager. ZAQ Facial Cleansing Brush. Shiseido Cleansing Massage Brush. Proactiv Deep Cleansing Brush with Silicone Head. Clinique Clean Skin, Great Skin Sonic Brush. If so, do you see any results from your cleansing tool? Does it make a difference compared to massaging cleanser into your face with your hands? I recently saw the Foreo LUNA Mini 3 go on sale today for 50% off at Ulta today and am debating whether or not to get it. 🤔 Any thoughts and insights greatly appreciated!
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

pinkbarbie user profile picture

pinkbarbie

Oily/Resilient

I use Foreo Luna Mini 2 and it is great. Cleanser foams way better than when used with hands and skin is a lot smoother.
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

so great to hear that foreo is working for you! it looks and sounds so good. tysm for your insights!
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I personally don’t use any of these , all I use is my hands only 😂😂 I find them pricey & as a student I don’t think it’s necessary to have one 🤣
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

right?!?! i love that it was on sale and i started this thread to see if i could justify the purchase 😆 in the end, i decided not to 😅
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I do have luna fofo and I hate it. In general, if you have active acne - I do not recommend also I would treat cleansing devices more like scrub treatments, not cleansing treatments so use it once or twice a week
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

Oh no! sorry to hear that it didn’t work out for you. I’m glad you shared this! i decided to not purchase the foreo. tysm for your insights!
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Yes, I use Foreo go and one cheaper dupe. The difference between just hands and Foreo was day and night for me. It helped me a lot with my acne. I still use it daily in both my am and pm routine. I like to put my cleansing gel directly on the device so it foams the cleanser for me. 🙂 I also got my Foreo on sale (around $93), but they are still a bit too expensive, so you can try to look at some cheaper alternatives. But the brush has to be soft. Some are way too thick, and it irritates the skin. I bought two cheaper Foreo-like devices, and one is unusable ($27), but one is perfect (for about $56). Sadly, if you open it, you can't return it.
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

I’m so glad to hear that it helped you a lot with your acne! That’s amazing! 🙌 Tysm for your insights!
upvote

comment

V

veravera

Oily/Sensitive

when I read through online content and articles, I learnt that there’s no harm of using cleansing tool but not on daily basis as it will kinda damage skin barrier especially sensitive skin (maybe can use 1-2x/week) I did used brush before to clean my face but I didn’t see any good or bad impact for me
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

oooo good to know not to use them too often. i definitely dont want to damage my skin barrier. tysm for your insights!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!