picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

anzenlikescookies user profile picture

anzenlikescookies

Oily/Resilient

dot93 Views

my current morning routine

Hello I just wanted to share my morning routine and give my opinion about some "new" products to me. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™I do cleanse my face in the morning using larocheposay micropeeling cleanser that I adore, helps with bumpy skin without irritation or tightening feeling after cleanse. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Just after I use the matcha superserum from somebymi, this does what it says pores are tight, probably from the blend of botanical ing, but also contains green tea extract that would act as an antioxidant, so far so good i am planning to buy the big size. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Then would follow with the toner essence from Pyunkang Yul, this a very simply essence that do a good job at moistrising ur skin, this would compensate the lack of hydration from the previous serum, I still dont know if I love it or just like, so i am giving it 4 hearts. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™This step is so extra, not sure if it does something other than hydration and getting me excited to my skincare routine, but I loooooove and enjoy this ginseng serum from I'm from, I wouldnt repurchase if I dont have the coins, but for sure will if I do 🀭 πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Then follow with a brightening eye cream, this is very lightweight and contains niacinamide for brightening, dark circles are just sooo tricky so I cant expect one topical product to do wonder, but this is very good for the price also comes in 30 ml wich is big, still I think I would try another one as I am not totally convinced. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ The Black snail restore cream, my skin love snail mucin, this one is frangrance free, i dont mind frangrance if i like the smell of it, i used to use the one from secret key the black jar, but the smell is overwhelming to me, compared to this one its much lighter and noticed it works much better, the Iunik is good too but compared to secret key it performs one digit under. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™If I need one product this morning, it would be this sunscreen, spf50 pa++++, moistrising, no white cast, no drying very lightweight, this is simply πŸ’£ And now I ll go eat breakfast πŸ₯° Out of subject: I cant get my picture on my profile, something technical with app I suppose, if anyone know what I am supposed to do.
carousel
Black Snail Original Cream

SECRET KEY
Black Snail Original Cream

star rating

(9)

favorite

Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50+ PA++++ (Clear Type)

CANMAKE
Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50+ PA++++ (Clear Type)

star rating

(224)

favorite

Essence Toner

Pyunkang Yul
Essence Toner

star rating

(18)

favorite

Ginseng Serum

I'M FROM
Ginseng Serum

star rating

(23)

favorite

Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel Cleanser

La Roche-Posay
Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel Cleanser

star rating

(71)

favorite

Super Matcha Pore Tightening Serum

Some By Mi
Super Matcha Pore Tightening Serum

star rating

(69)

favorite

Black Snail Restore Cream

Iunik
Black Snail Restore Cream

star rating

(111)

favorite

Extra Brightening Eye Cream

Skin by BYS
Extra Brightening Eye Cream

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

I never know that Iunik has a black snail restore cream😯.. Definitely gonna check that out! and regarding the profile picture,you can try to email picky and hopefully they can help you out..
upvote

comment

anzenlikescookies

Oily/Resilient

yes it's a good moistrizer and the price is affordable, I find. i just sent them a dm on insta hope they figure something out.
upvote

comment

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

I've been wanting to try the black snail cream but I'm scared if it does not suit my skin ☹ Does the Iunik and Secret Key black snail cream has the same texture? And is it not too heavy for those who have oily skin? I really have to make up my mind if I want to try them some day 🀣
upvote

comment

anzenlikescookies

Oily/Resilient

the secret key is lighter and on my combo skin performed better than Iunik, the Iunik is not super heavy it's in the middle in terms of texture, it wouldnt be too much even for oily skin but honestly if secret key comes out with a frangrance free version, I wont hesitate ( the frangrance was so overwhelming it didn't do it for me), as it is right now I would gravitate to Iunik frangrance free, good pricing and does a good job too, I find it to be shooting and protecting while moistrising my skin.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!