picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

P

Picky60135

Oily/Resilient

dot82 Views

Mixing Niacinamide

My daughter has acne prone skin and is using Purito Niacinamide 5% along with Iunik Calming Gel. There is some improvement. Can she continue this way or does she include a toner or anything else. What is best. Can Niacinamide be applied directly to the skin first?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

If she want to include toner in her routine, then she may! Although toner is optional, she can find a toner that suits her skin concern. I would like to recommend these toners as I also have acne prone skin. Pyunkang Yul and Eucerin acne toner are the best toners I've ever used in my routine. Both are specifically for acne concern, very lightweight and give good results on my skin. I honestly prefer the one from Pyunkang Yul bcs it has little to no scent while Eucerin has a quite strong ( alcoholic? ) smell. Other toners from Benton and One Thing is optional bcs it only provides soothing and calming effect ( based on how I feel after using them ) so it may not be necessary to be included in the routine. As for the Hada Labo toner, I personally use this as my second toner after the acne toner. It provides hydration. My skin feel so hydrated and soft after applying it. I will usually layer it up to 3 layers during my night routine. Hope this helps if your daughter want to try toner in her routine 🤗
ProAcne Solution Toner

Eucerin
ProAcne Solution Toner

star rating

(10)

favorite

Deep Green Tea Toner

BENTON
Deep Green Tea Toner

star rating

(433)

favorite

Hydrating Lotion Light

Hada Labo
Hydrating Lotion Light

star rating

(106)

favorite

Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

One Thing
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

star rating

(11)

favorite

Centella Asiatica Extract

One Thing
Centella Asiatica Extract

star rating

(113)

favorite

ACNE Toner

Pyunkang Yul
ACNE Toner

star rating

(38)

favorite

upvote

comment

P

Picky60135

Oily/Resilient

thank u. I am happy to learn more
upvote

comment

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

i also been using the same routine as her, but mine is the ordinary 10% niacinamide. she can include hydrating toner :)
upvote

comment

P

Picky60135

Oily/Resilient

What is a good hydrating toner to include which has the right actives and comes with a good cost tag.
upvote

comment

P

Picky60135

Oily/Resilient

Thank you Miera.🙏🏻
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!