picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

dot381 Views

All-You-Need-To-Know: The Potions

One of the most underrated Korean skincare brands that I have been raving about since I started my journey is now collaborating with Picky! 🤩 Am I happy for them? Yes!! 🤩 But feeling a little bit nostalgic that people are now going to know about my little skincare secret 🥺 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, also known as 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 💫 ❤️ 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰, 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 Sleek white matte box with beautiful silver accents. Straightforward ingredients that target your specific skin concerns. ❤️ 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 Wonder why they are called 'The Potions'? That's because all their products can be mixed together and applied together to form your own personal skin recipe - to cater personally to your skin. ❤️ 𝗪𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 From Tea Tree, Calamine, Centella, Vitamin B12, to many more well known ingredients in the skincare world, The Potions brings them all to you in singular ampoules that you can mix. ❤️ 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘀, 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 Choose between their Cica Mixer and Aqua Gel Cream Moisturizer to maximize your skincare experience! My hands are shaking as I'm typing, that's how much I love this brand. Even though I'm a very small personality, but I'm just so happy that everyone can get the chance to try them now 😭😭😭 Let's welcome The Potions to our Picky community! Good luck to everyone who's joining the giveaway, and come join #ThePotionsSkincareCult! If you have any questions about the brand, feel free to let me know! I'll try to answer them! 🥰🥰 *Products below have been gifted to me by The Potions Malaysia in exchange for my honest review.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin B12 Ampoule

The Potions
Vitamin B12 Ampoule

star rating

(31)

favorite

Cica Complex Cream Mixer

The Potions
Cica Complex Cream Mixer

star rating

(25)

favorite

Calamine Ampoule

The Potions
Calamine Ampoule

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

44 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

ooo thanks for sharing ur opinion !! btw u look gorgeous ! 😍😍❤️
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

Omg thank you so much 🥺✨
upvote

comment

mersiskalie user profile picture

mersiskalie

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for ur review, so details🥰💖🙌🏻
upvote

comment

Radiant1111 user profile picture

Radiant1111

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the info! Good to know they can be mixed! 😊
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

It's mt first time hearing of this brand. Thank you for sharing with us about it ❣️ It's kinda cool that their products can be mixed & applied together to customize my own personal skin recipe!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!