picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

lynncochran71 user profile picture

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

dot603 Views

medicube set is here.

So grateful to Picky and medicube for the chance to review these products. Upon opening the first thing you notice is the stunning packaging. The pink toned jar and bottle adds such an exquisite look. The smell is definitely one I can get behind. Not too overwhelming, no flowery scent. It smells Clean and refreshing without using too much citrus. *The texture of the Triple Deep Erasing Cream even with it being a cream, is thin and silky, not weighty at all. It sinks into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. *The C Deep Vita C Ampoule comes with 3 vials and a dropper. The really isn't much scent to mention but the texture is so smooth and light. At 13.5 % vitamin C, I'm excited to see how well this works on me. *Triple Collagen Toner...two things first..I haven't really used toners much and collagen is something that isn't yet included in my routine so I'm really interested to see how this does for my aging skin. It feels like ,I've used this term a lot with K-beauty brands...silky water and smells like really nice smelling expensive guest soaps. I Love It. A much fuller review is coming later this week. Stay tuned. πŸ’™
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

106 Comments

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

enjoy the products,hope it suits your skin 😊
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

Me too. and Thanks. πŸŽƒ We're gonna try it on the hubby's skin too.
upvote

comment

Skincareezka user profile picture

Skincareezka

Oily/Resilient

enjoy your products 😍
upvote

comment

lusitania user profile picture

lusitania

Oily/Resilient

Yay, enjoy your goodies!! πŸŽ‰ May I ask where you're located? Still waiting on my set and I'm curious how shipping is going. πŸ˜… I'm in the US (Colorado).
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Oily/Resilient

I'm in Georgia.
upvote

comment

enikoo user profile picture

enikoo

Dry/Sensitive

enjoy them πŸ˜ƒ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!