picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Biyangkaaa user profile picture

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

dot76 Views

SULWHASOO

Hi pickies! Has anyone here tried Sulwhasoo? Especially those with aged of 50s. I just wanted to ask what of their products is worth to buy if you're given a chance to buy just ONE of their products what would it and why? Also, sharing your experiences/tips are very helpful! Thank you so much.
upvote

comment

5 Comments

abc1111 user profile picture

abc1111

Oily/Resilient

Sulwhasoo does lots of studies and research and grows and processes some of their own raw materials. Their products do contain botanical anti-aging ingredients (like Korean FDA-approved ginseng) and the creams have some retinol but they won’t compare to prescription tretinoin. I’d recommend tretinoin even dedicated retinol over Sulwhasoo for anti-aging. I used/still using several of their products — cleansing oil, cleansing foam, first-care essence, basic line, snowise line, ginseng line, timetreasure line, sleeping masks. Not a lot of skincare enthusiasts here like them though because most contain alcohol and fragrance. My skin isn’t bothered by those, I honestly love the scent esp the ginseng line. If you want to get acquainted with Sulwhasoo, I’d suggest getting sample sizes of Ginseng Water (gel-type toner) and Ginseng Emulsion. They cool, hydrate, and moisturize my oily, mature skin really well. Great to use when skin is dehydrated or compromised. They are some of my favorite products! I’d typically use them in the morning after vitamin C and before sunscreen.
Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water

Sulwhasoo
Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water

star rating

(4)

favorite

Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Emulsion

Sulwhasoo
Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Emulsion

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

Hi can you recommend me a routine for her? I'm still a student and a newbie for skincare thank you so much 😍
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

Hi, they're expensive and for some they have hits and misses. I've tried their foam cleanser and I actually like it. You can go for their sets to see if you find something you'll like. They're affordable..
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

Hi! Thank you so much 😍 here in my country they are so expensive
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

I only tried their cleansing oil since they are very expensive most especially to a student like me. 😂 I super love their cleansing oil but I really wanted to try all of their products though. 🥺
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

I really want to try it too but student here as well. I'm looking for what suits my mom 😍
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

I haven't tried them because they are a luxury brand--just all around expensive. I think it's one of the AmorePacific brands, so I bet you could find less expensive versions of some products (like cleanser and toner) and then get the more expensive sulwhasoo essence and cream.
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

Amore Pacific? Is it a brand dupe for sulwhasoo?
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

you must try sulwhasoo products, their products never disappoint
upvote

comment

Biyangkaaa

Oily/Resilient

As much as I want to but I'm still. student ,hehe buying this for my mom
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!