picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

ihkw user profile picture

ihkw

Dry/Sensitive

dot708 Views

Help! Which K beauty brands are worth my πŸ’°

Hey guys! I hope everyone is well I just wanted to ask (newbie here 😬) which K beauty brands are actually worth the hype? And which is a total pass..? EDIT: SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO SAY I AM SUPER SENSITIVE AND I AM COMBINATION HOWEVER MY SKIN IS MORE DRIED THEN OILY πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RECOMMENDATIONS SO FAR!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
upvote

comment

88 Comments

skinjaem user profile picture

skinjaem

Oily/Resilient

Hello there! In my opinion, it really depends on individuals whether he/she will like the particular brands or not since there could be some products that work and some might not. Means that it depends to one's preference. But I do hope that you'll meet good K-beauty products that suit you! But for me, I'd say Abib, Axis-y, Cosrx, Skin1004, Isntree, Be plain, Rovectin, I'm From, Round Lab are some renowned brands that are worth giving a try! Ps: my top picks are abib and axis-y πŸ‘€ Wishing you a good luck! and hope this helps~
upvote

comment

ihkw

Dry/Sensitive

aww thank you so much for your detailed respond this is super useful!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

There's a bunch of brand that i adore and has been very loyal too. My top picks would be Dear, Klairs - I love their sheet mask, and the freshly juiced vitamin line. classic but well tested. I'm from - It's quite new, it hasn't been a year since i started using it, but their product is so great for sensitive skin fella. They're very gentle on actives and more on the soothing and calming side. Cosrx - I've been with this brand for about a decade now πŸ˜…. There's a hit or miss situation sometimes but i still love this brand. They have a lot of stuff that i adore. The ones i would pass, this is quite hard since it's difficult to not like a brand as a whole unlike just simply hating a single product. But there is one that i don't like. It's SU:M37 It was so expensive it's not even funny. They have a cream that cost $300 something and it's just 60ml. It's like SKII but in korea πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

ihkw

Dry/Sensitive

ooooo thank you so much for the detailed response I’ll defo look into these thank you again!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I really like Klairs and Isntree so far 😊 Not a fan of NEOGEN because of the fragrance, though. Too bad because their products have great ingredients!
upvote

comment

ihkw

Dry/Sensitive

Oo Okok thank you!! πŸ’œπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

gwenkpy user profile picture

gwenkpy

Dry/Sensitive

these are my fav kbeau brands! πŸ’—πŸ’—
upvote

comment

ihkw

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much!! These look so good defo interested in Dear Klairs! 🀀 Thanks again! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

yuerain user profile picture
picky squad user badge

yuerain

Oily/Sensitive

here are some of Brands I like
upvote

comment

ihkw

Dry/Sensitive

Wow thanks for the list!! Creating a list of good brand now!! thank so much! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!