picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

SaturdayLychee user profile picture

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

dot183 Views

Rovectin 🤍🤍🤍

Hi all! I recently had the opportunity to try a few Rovectin products (courtesy of Wishtrend) and wanted to share with you. 🥰 Rovectin is one of my all-time fav brands. I love that Rovectin is rooted in love and in resilience. Rovectin began when a brother simply wanted to help his sister restore her severely damaged skin from chemotherapy. Rovectin has grown to developing high quality skincare products with restorative qualities and ingredients inspired by nature. 🤍 💦Rovectin Clean Marine Micellar Deep Cleansing Water💦 - This has strong cleansing power to remove dirt, oil, pollution and makeup from your skin. It contains 7 different layers of Hyaluronic acid to provide hydration to your skin. 💭: I recently ran out of micellar water so this came in clutch. I use this whenever I do eye makeup. It is gentle (doesn’t sting eye or cause irritations) and removes all impurities where oil & water cleansers don’t. And, the bottle is HUGE. 💦Rovectin Conditioning Cleanser💦 - This is a gentle, low-pH, hydrating cleanser. It safely washes away daily grime without stripping your skin of its protective moisture barrier. 💭: Amazing cleanser!! 👏 It does everything that it says. 💦Rovectin Activating Treatment Lotion💦 - The skin’s moisture barrier is strengthened with Rovectin’s hydrating Barrier Repair Complex™ and your facial line is toned through caffeine, a natural de-puffing agent.  💭: I found this to be misleadingly labeled as a lotion bc it feels more like a thick toner or thin serum. I love that this is hydrating, toning and soothing but I don’t like that it dries tacky because it makes everything I layer on top feel tacky too. Apart from the tackiness, it’s perfect. I’m most likely going to be buying more Rovectin this holiday season to use and gift. 😆🎁 Have you tried Rovectin yet? If yes, what’s your fav Rovectin product? 🤍 Come join me on IG @saturdaylychee for more skincare reviews 🌸💕🤗
carousel
Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion

Rovectin
Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion

star rating

(423)

favorite

Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser

Rovectin
Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser

star rating

(426)

favorite

Clean Marine Micellar Deep Cleansing Water

Rovectin
Clean Marine Micellar Deep Cleansing Water

star rating

(53)

favorite

upvote

comment

19 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nicee revieww
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

tysm lovely! 🥰
upvote

comment

skinxavior user profile picture

skinxavior

Oily/Resilient

Yes Rovectin is also my favorite! Already tried some of their products and it's really good 💙
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

woohooo!!! im glad you feel the same 🤩
upvote

comment

keppers user profile picture
picky squad user badge

keppers

Dry/Resilient

I just received the Rovectin Conditioning Cleanser in my Picky Box. It sounds so great for my dry skin and I'm excited to try it out.
upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

congrats!!! i hope you love it 😍
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

I've only ever tried these two. I would love to try their other products. 😍
Aqua Activating Serum

Rovectin
Aqua Activating Serum

star rating

(34)

favorite

Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner

Rovectin
Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner

star rating

(458)

favorite

upvote

comment

SaturdayLychee

Dry/Sensitive

ooooo i love the toner! i havent tried the serum yet but looks good too 🥰 hope you can try more soon esp now with all the sales going on! 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!