picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

dot62 Views

Change of account

This has been on my mind for sometime. Am I bound by the instagram account which we used to apply giveaways? Or can I write reviews on a different instagram account?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

celestxne user profile picture

celestxne

Oily/Resilient

I believe you can definitely use a different instagram account! Just update your profile here on picky, use your second instagram account to apply for giveaways and fill out their giveaway review form with the account you wish to use, hope this helps! 🤍
upvote

comment

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

but I want to use my second instagram account for the giveaways I’ve won. I’m not sure if this is allowed. does the numbe rod followers on instagram account affects the chances of winning giveaways?
upvote

comment

Radiant1111 user profile picture

Radiant1111

Oily/Sensitive

I don’t think you have to use the same account. I’ve done it before by posting on a different account and Picky has never said anything to me about it. I’ve won giveaways after that, so I think it’s ok.
upvote

comment

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

so you use account A to apply giveaways but you use account B to write reviews?
upvote

comment

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Oily/Resilient

I've been in this situation before and I've reached team Picky. This is their answer 😆
upvote

comment

wyatt

Dry/Sensitive

this is super helpful! thank you for sharing 💕
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Hmm I like to say the amount of followers doesn’t matter based on other winners but it can play a small part. I think giveways mainly depends on your location and demographic because they have to send the product to you and they have a certain requirement from the sponsors to follow.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!