picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

L007 user profile picture

L007

Dry/Sensitive

dot96 Views

HELP!! Wishtrend Black Friday Extended to Nov 30 - Should I Buy?!?!

https://www.wishtrend.com/promotion/2021-wishtrend-black-friday/ I was not planning on buying anything this Black Friday, but the some of my wishlist items that I’ve been keeping an eye on has some nice deals, such as the Klairs Hand Cream at 70% off ($30 to $9), Rovectin Forever Youth Biome at 60% off ($36 to $14.40) Corsx Sunscreen at 40% ($16 to $9.60), and maybe a couple of others…. The issue is probably that here I can only use my current Wish points for 20% of my order ( reasonable bc it’s Black Friday) and I’d have to pay for shipping of $15 if I don’t have a +$150 purchase, and I’m not a fan of the Black Friday Sample they are offering. Not to mention that I end up regretting not waiting to purchase during Wishtrend Big March Sale, Cruelty Free Week Sale, or like that PickyxWishtrend event. So do you guys think? Shound I purchase this Black Friday Sale? Or wait til the next Big Event? Like the PickyxWishtrend Sale? I will note that I have enough skincare to last me until March. I keep debating, But I can’t make a decision!!! help!!!
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

parasootamol user profile picture

parasootamol

Oily/Sensitive

If you want free shipping, u can get Soo bundle and use the code in the description for free shipping. You can still use your points to lessen the amount. Soo's bundle is great too! They have my favorite wash off masks hehe
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Same for the Gothamista box: you also get free shipping 😊
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

If you need the products right away I think it's worth it. Otherwise I would wait 😊
upvote

comment

L007

Dry/Sensitive

Your right in that I don’t have a need for new skincare right now, it’s just a question of whether the savings will ever be this good again.🥺 especially for certain items in the 70% range.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I haven't tried any of the products you listed, but I repurchased these (they were all 70% off, great deal 😊)
Daily Skin Hydrating Water

Dear, Klairs
Daily Skin Hydrating Water

star rating

(72)

favorite

Acid-duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser

By WISHTREND
Acid-duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser

star rating

(68)

favorite

Sulfur 3% Clean Gel

By WISHTREND
Sulfur 3% Clean Gel

star rating

(56)

favorite

upvote

comment

L007

Dry/Sensitive

I knowwwww. Sadly I don’t have any repurchases that are 70% off, but what do you think about trying new things? I’ve been eyeing their Klairs Hand cream…
Daily Comfort Hand Cream (Unscented)

Dear, Klairs
Daily Comfort Hand Cream (Unscented)

star rating

(293)

favorite

upvote

comment

AnumBinteKhalid user profile picture

AnumBinteKhalid

Dry/Resilient

did you buy anything?
upvote

comment

L007

Dry/Sensitive

Update! i ended up restraining myself and did not buy anything from this years Black Friday sale. I’m going to wait until the PickyxWishtrend event or the Cruelty Free Week for my big skincare haul. 🔥
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

Woooaaahhh the sale so big 70% off 😱 if ur fave product on sale and you need it maybe you should buy it just incase it wouldn’t sale next event 🤭 i hope wishtrend would ship to my country 🥺
upvote

comment

L007

Dry/Sensitive

I’m sorry to hear that Wishtrend can’t ship to your country. 🥺 I hope it does in the near future though.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!