HG SUNSCREEN?

Kindly share your hg sunscreen with your experiences with it ❤️
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Theskincarebartender user profile picture

Theskincarebartender

Oily/Resilient

this is a holy grail product. I love murad sunscreen and it can be used in place of a moisturizer! It goes on flawlessly and it really soothes the skin.
Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30/PA+++

Murad
Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30/PA+++

star rating

(10)

favorite

upvote

comment

abc1111 user profile picture

abc1111

Oily/Resilient

Anessa milk, mild milk, gel, and whitening gel. I have oily skin on my face and the milks are perfect, my HGs. They don’t melt off nor make skin oilier than usual. They go on easily, can double as primer, have minimal to no whitecast on my light-medium skin. They have the most cosmetically elegant texture in my opinion. They’re just so easy to use and reapply The milk contains alcohol and fragrance but these don’t bother me. The mild milk is alcohol and fragrance free, made for sensitive skin and babies. I use Anesa Gels on my neck and body which are normal to dry. The gels go on easily and acts as primers too, have no whitecast, nondrying, nonsticky. My son prefers this out of all the sunscreens I made him use.
MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

mine is scinic one. it’s thick and creamy which is perfect for my dry skin, leaves no white cast, and it doesn’t sting my eyes. the only downside is that it’s not water resistant so when summer comes around I will have to look for a water resistant one.
Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

These 2 are my HG. i started to realize they are both my fav when i emptied them and didnt have back up. felt lost 🤭 i have oily skin but i prefer spf that has dewy finish. it’s just my personal preference
elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Lightweight, no pilling issues, minimal to zero white cast
littlerainridinghood user profile picture

littlerainridinghood

Oily/Sensitive

thank you! I'll give this a try ✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!