picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

M

Myskin23

Dry/Resilient

dot104 Views

Does this sting your skin? What do you think?

A few time right after putting this product on my face my sking was a bit itchy. Not everytime tho🤷‍♀️
Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask

COSRX
Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask

star rating

(264)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

I've never had a problem with this mask--we have the same skin type. Maybe your skin barrier got compromised? I know that CosRX products are usually formulated without a lot of excess ingredients and few (if any) irritants.
upvote

comment

M

Myskin23

Dry/Resilient

was just a couple of times. And it didn't caused any irritation or anything but was kind of weird. And not pleasant 🤷‍♀️
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

Ive never had this problem and I use it pretty often. you could be allergic to it :/ ?
upvote

comment

M

Myskin23

Dry/Resilient

I don't think so because it happened just a couple of times 😪
upvote

comment

sher88 user profile picture

sher88

Oily/Sensitive

Never used it before but perhaps something inside isn’t suitable for your skin? Try it again after a days to see if you still get the same reaction. If you do then most probably it’s not right for you. I’ve used a very well loved product before and it caused my skin to itch. Even on my neck.
upvote

comment

M

Myskin23

Dry/Resilient

I love cosrx product and never had any issues. I'll try it again in a couple if days and see what happens.
upvote

comment

MaineSSY user profile picture

MaineSSY

Dry/Resilient

Hmmm I have never had that feeling with this. Maybe you had an open wound or a newly popped pimple?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!