picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

ischlussel3 user profile picture

ischlussel3

Oily/Resilient

dot51 Views

SKINRxLAB x Picky Giveway! 💝

product reviews: Picky x SKINRx LAB 🍓 @go.picky @pickyrewards @skinrxlab_us MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner & MadeCera Cream (moisturizer) {I received this product for free from Picky and SKINRx LAB in exchange for my honest review!} ⭐️ingredient standouts: Double essence toner - ~ madecassoside ~ ceramides ~ milk protein ~ pathenol ~ beta-glucan MadeCera Cream - ~ niacinamide ~ cermaide NP ~ asiaticoside ~ madecassic acid ~ asiatic acid ~ adenosine ~ madecassoside 🧠thoughts: ~ Double essence toner 5⭐️/5: I thought this milky toner was great! This was the first toner that I tried like this and what a great way to start strong with the famous “strawberry milk” toner! I used this in the mornings since it much lighter than moisturizer but still incredibly hydrating! If you’re looking for a miky toner this is a great option! ~ MadeCera Cream 5⭐️/5: This product was definitely the highlight of this duo. I was very excited to try this after seeing it so highly praised on the @Beautywithin YouTube channel. I used this mainly at night and it never felt like it suffocated my skin. It’s not too light and not too heavy which I’m always looking for in a moisturizer. The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the fragrances since the smell was a little strong but my skin wasn’t bothered by it. Definitely recommend checking this out if you ever have the chance! 💝
carousel
MadeCera Cream

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Cream

star rating

(638)

favorite

MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner

SkinRx Lab
MadeCera Cream Double Essence Toner

star rating

(635)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

❤❤❤❤👍👍👍
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

nice review
upvote

comment

ischlussel3

Oily/Resilient

thank you! 💖
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for sharing! I loved your pictures and the review :) I liked using this duo too!
upvote

comment

ischlussel3

Oily/Resilient

thank you! 💚
upvote

comment

Suyee user profile picture

Suyee

Oily/Sensitive

congratulations
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!