picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Other

tofuarchive user profile picture

tofuarchive

Oily/Sensitive

dot108 Views

How do you Track Picky Giveaway Products?

I've won the Make P:rem giveaway a few weeks ago and until now I haven't received yet, even though the deadline's pretty close already. I didn't receive a tracking number in the e-mail, which I find weird, and I've heard from others that they haven't received a tracking number as well (they told me that it's normally like this when it comes to Picky giveaways though). How am I able to track the products, then? Because I honestly don't know where it is rn hahahah 😭😭
upvote

comment

7 Comments

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

I've always got the mails, but if you didn't, you could find the tracking number on the Picky Rewards website. Log into shop.gopicky.com and go to My Account. You'll find all your orders and those with status Fulfilled will show the tracking information
upvote

comment

tofuarchive

Oily/Sensitive

even on the website, i could only see the unfulfilled status, not the tracking number aaaa 😔💔
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I would recommend downloading the Aftership or Shop app. They notify you anytime there is a package being sent to you 😊
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

Agree. Download the Shop app. Then the order information gets added immediately once you confirm your participation and you can follow it as it ships.
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Hahahaha it happened on me too. I only received the product 4 days before deadline for the last giveaway. And I don't have the tracking code or any status update, one day it just arrived out of my surprise. And I do have another giveaway coming without a tracking code as well 🤣
upvote

comment

tofuarchive

Oily/Sensitive

PAIN,, i hope u'll be able to get that giveaway prize on time too 😭😭
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I had a tracking number with both of my giveaway wins (Gentle Hour, Isntree). Picky doesn't send the products, the brand does, so it differs. If it doesn't arrive before the deadline, select that you didn't receive the product in the follow-up form.
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

i want to know too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!