picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

SkincareNerd user profile picture

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

dot75 Views

Unpopular opinion

Hi Please share your unpopular skincare opinion. I find these types of discussions very interesting. So, I am starting one on this platform. Mine is that cosrx good morning cleanser just made my skin foam up. I rinsed my face MANY TIMES, sometimes after my serum foamed up. I used 1/4 of the bottle only and passed it on to someone else.
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

interesting! it didn't work out for me as well but in a different way. it was very drying and I had to stop using it. now unto my unpopular opinion: I didn't like Etude house's cult favorite moisturizer. the 2x Barrier Intensive Cream.๐Ÿ™ˆ I mostly tend to get moisturizers that have more of lightweight, gel like texture. but with the weather getting cooler and harcher on the skin, I thought I should opt for a richer texture. but I just couldn't love it. it has a very thick texture that leaves the skin shiny (even greasy!) even though I have a dry skin. and it leaves an annoying white cast that doesn't go away easily. I know many people swear by this cream... yet, we didn't suit each other ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream

ETUDE
SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream

star rating

(300)

favorite

upvote

comment

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

I totally understand it. skincare is so personal and sometimes even the best products donโ€™t suit you
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

I love fragrance in my cleansers, facial oils, and sheet masks! Skincare has an aromatherapy element for me. Oh and that I regularly use (and enjoy) sheet masks! I forgot. That's becoming controversial these days too.
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

yeah fragrances does have calming affect on me as well. I have been a big fan of innisfree masks in the past but I donโ€™t use it that often now because they are not cost effective
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

I don't double cleanse daily. People say you have to double cleanse when you wear sunscreen, but I find my cleanser capable of doing the job just fine. ๐Ÿ˜‰
upvote

comment

SkincareNerd

Oily/Resilient

skincare is very personal indeed โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!