picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Oily/Resilient

dot120 Views

Do you use personal or professional account for your skinstagram?

Which account type do you use on Instagram? I was wondering if there are any pros or cons of switching to a creator account? ๐Ÿ™‚
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

I use professional acc for my skinstagram so I can have the insights about my post
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for your answer ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Dry/Resilient

I created a separate account. It connects me with my target community and my feed is better and isn't cluttered with famous people and people's vacations and stuff.
upvote

comment

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

I use a Creator account, I find it has better insights than a personal account, and you can use music that is not available on Business accounts. Also, I have a beauty only account, I'm keeping my personal account only for other non beauty related posts
upvote

comment

Alca

Oily/Resilient

Wait, so business and creator account are two different types? I didn't know that ๐Ÿ˜… thanks for the info! ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

melisprouts user profile picture

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

I use my personal account for both skincare and other stuff - I turned mine into a creator account so I can see insights, but I still use it to post skincare and personal stuff. I would say itโ€™s probably unpopular, since a lot of people make their own skincare account but thatโ€™s just how i decided to do it ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

melisprouts user profile picture

melisprouts

Dry/Sensitive

i also know some accounts that use the โ€œclose friendsโ€ feature to post personal things to their stories and people can โ€œopt inโ€ to it - PS: I followed you!
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

professional one
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!