Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

maypiing user profile picture
picky squad user badge

maypiing

Oily/Resilient

dot204 Views

How does everyone deal with empty bottles

I have more than 50 empty bottles of skincare products but I'm unsure of how I should deal with them? I'll really appreciate if anyone would tell me which brands have recycle programmes and how their campaigns are like! I'm currently based in Malaysia so I'd appreciate if it's a campaign based in Malaysia
upvote

comment

5 Comments

pocelyn user profile picture
super picky user badge

pocelyn

Dry/Sensitive

i recycle them with loccitane's big little things programme. seems like malaysia also has it! they give you mini samples of their products with every 10 empties! it's really easy to sign up and they accept lots of different empties (except makeup).
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Malaysian here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Go to L'occitane! They have a skincare recycling programme and you get free mini samples in return. My sister used to pester me for my empties so that she could bring them to L'occitane and get more samples 🀣 Make sure the insides of the bottles/tubes/jars are clean before sending them in. You can check their website for more information about it
upvote

comment

Evergarden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Evergarden

Oily/Resilient

This is great!! I was wondering what I should do with my empties. Which outlet did you go to? Do I simply have to walk to the counter to give those empties?
upvote

comment

Evergarden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Evergarden

Oily/Resilient

I only know of innisfree doing a recycling programme if you bring their empty products to their shop
upvote

comment

buba991 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

buba991

Oily/Resilient

Take them to recycling facility. I don't know what do you have there. We collect plastic and glass and then it's taken to recycling facilities. Some brands will accept only their own plastic packaging like Kiehls or Eucerin in Europe
upvote

comment

nicococoocoo user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nicococoocoo

Oily/Sensitive

if you have glass skincare jars, sanitize and wash them, and use for the household! i always give them to my mom and she uses them to store spices, herbs, oils. for her garden, she uses a jar or two to store any seeds. she’ll always use one of my spray bottle empties to mist the indoor plants. just make sure to reeeaalllyy wash and sanitize them!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!