picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

herpuppi user profile picture

herpuppi

Dry/Sensitive

dot161 Views

Icing Skin

I’ve been seeing some people rubbing an ice cube all over their face until it gets really small, they say it helps w puffiness and tightening the skin, and that it’s just overall good for you to do, is this true? I remeber I used to do this and then I stopped, (not for any bad reason) Is it good to rub an ice cube on your face every now & then?
upvote

comment

17 Comments

saskiaskin user profile picture

saskiaskin

Oily/Resilient

no it’s not good at all! can actually be quite harmful
upvote

comment

FarahAl user profile picture

FarahAl

Oily/Resilient

directly applying ice to face is bad . cooling the skin is okay. you can wash your face with cool water instead
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I used do that too b4 I get into skincare but I’ve stop now. I do feel like it helps with puffiness but just a lil & it totally doesn’t helps with tightening pores 😀😀😀
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

The pores which appear less visible after doing that is only temporary, it's not really get smaller as rubbing ice doesn't target the actual cause of large pores problem. Moreover, it is actually quite harmful if we rub some ice directly to our skin 😥
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!