picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

janice3 user profile picture

janice3

Dry/Sensitive

dot187 Views

what products to use?

Hello! I’ve been staying consistent with my routine and so far a lot of my acne is gone, but I do have these little red dots that I’m actually not 100% what they are. they aren’t painful or anything either, they’re just there LOL. I was wondering what products should I use to get rid of these? My skincare routine is currently: - aveeno oat milk cleanser - innisfree green tea toner - some by mi galactomyces vitamin c - some by mi AHA/BHA/PHA 30 days miracle cream - etude house sunprise SPF Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

KristinTae user profile picture

KristinTae

Oily/Sensitive

I would try to leave any fragrance or essential oils in products I think the innisfree and Etude spf have fragrance which could be the reason for the red inflamed dots, your routine is great just cut out any fragrance or essential oils and maybe it will help if not maybe reduce the amount and how often you use the aha/bha/pha I personally would use it up to 4 times a week and maybe don't combine aha/bha with vitamin c it might be also the reason for the inflamed acne, I'm putting some products without fragrance and some that might help you with the redness
Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint

CeraVe
Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint

star rating

(56)

favorite

Spot Saver Mugwort Ampoule

ISNTREE
Spot Saver Mugwort Ampoule

star rating

(167)

favorite

Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Synergy Toner

star rating

(642)

favorite

Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50+ PA++++ (Clear Type)

CANMAKE
Mermaid Skin Gel UV SPF50+ PA++++ (Clear Type)

star rating

(224)

favorite

Green Tea Fresh Toner

ISNTREE
Green Tea Fresh Toner

star rating

(796)

favorite

Glow Serum Propolis + Niacinamide

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Glow Serum Propolis + Niacinamide

star rating

(513)

favorite

Calming Serum Green Tea + Panthenol

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Calming Serum Green Tea + Panthenol

star rating

(279)

favorite

Ato Mild Sun Cream

Pyunkang Yul
Ato Mild Sun Cream

star rating

(43)

favorite

upvote

comment

janice3

Dry/Sensitive

Oooh thank you so much this is helpful! also, for the cosrx one I have the propolis serum(?) I think that was the name, do you think I can use that? I have a hyaluronic acid toner from isntree (I think? I forget I have too many toners lol) do you think that would be a better fit than the innisfree one?
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Sorry I'm sure either and I don't wanna recommend something without knowing what it is truly. Buuuut if you don't mind, how was the aveeno oat cleanser??? 😬✌🏻
upvote

comment

janice3

Dry/Sensitive

I like it! :) I have dry & sensitive skin & a lot of cleansers felt too harsh on me, but the aveeno one feels so nice & I haven’t had any issues with it! 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!