picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

NatashaBaxter user profile picture

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

dot101 Views

Dehydrated skin recommendations please!!

We're moving towards Spring here in South Africa and I've noticed that my skin feels quite dehydrated. I have oily acne prone skin and I've been focusing on keeping my skin hydrated but I was wondering if there were any other things/products I could use that would be great at treating dehydrated skin? Please drop your recommendations down below! 😊
upvote

comment

3 Comments

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

a good moisturizer helps. this helps my oily skin. you could also apply a thin layer of Vaseline to trap in the moisture in your skin. make sure to reapply throughout the day to!
Hyaluronic Moisturizer

Cetaphil
Hyaluronic Moisturizer

star rating

(29)

favorite

Jelly Original

Vaseline
Jelly Original

star rating

(10)

favorite

upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for these recommendations πŸ’—
upvote

comment

puwul user profile picture

puwul

Oily/Sensitive

I have oily and dehydrated skin as well so these products are my recommendations 😍πŸ₯°

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

All of these products are actually on my wishlist! Definitely going to pick one of these up πŸ€—β€
upvote

comment

L

Lys08

Oily/Resilient

What helped the most with my dehydrated skin wasn’t a new product but changing how I applied it. I used to wash my face, dry it, apply a hylauronic acid serum, wait for it to skin in, and then apply moisturizer. Once I read that HA will grab water from anywhere around it, I started putting on the serum over damp/wet skin and applying moisturizer over it while it was still damp. That’s worked really well for me.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!