picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

T

TimberDi

Dry/Sensitive

dot51 Views

New to this!

Hey everyone! I am sorta new to skincare sort of not, but I need a new routine. I’ve only been using cervae hydrating cleanser and daily moisturizer. Any recommendations for spf, serums or even changing my cleanser or moisturizer are welcome!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Peppiemint user profile picture

Peppiemint

Dry/Sensitive

Hiya! I recently started doing the skincare routine myself. I also use the hydratng cleanser. I use Sukin for nighttime and Elizabeth Arden for morning. I use ombrelle for SPF and a retinol and niacinamide. Products tagged! Goodluck with your routine! I had acne prone skin before and now its much better.
Moisture Restoring Night Cream Signature

Sukin
Moisture Restoring Night Cream Signature

star rating

(3)

favorite

Skin Renewing Retinol Serum

CeraVe
Skin Renewing Retinol Serum

star rating

(27)

favorite

Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex

Elizabeth Arden
Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex

star rating

(14)

favorite

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2467)

favorite

Ombrelle Complete SPF 30 Lightweight Lotion

Garnier
Ombrelle Complete SPF 30 Lightweight Lotion

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

T

TimberDi

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much! I used to use niacinamide and stopped for some reason but i’ll totally look into the rest!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey hun, welcome to Picky 🤗 You've got 2 essential items already in your current routine! 👍🏼 What would you like to improve on? What are your concerns so we could suggest appropriate products.
upvote

comment

T

TimberDi

Dry/Sensitive

I have combination skin, so I want something that maybe soothes that a little more, it is on the dryer side. Like a serum maybe?
upvote

comment

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Oily/Sensitive

Spf recommendation: isntree, Dr.G and cell fusion c (you'll be fine with any of these) Serum/ampoule: 1. cosrx full fit propolis - amazing consistency, helps brighten up your skin and gives you that glow! Highly recommended. 2. Celimax noni - great for hydrating and antiaging 3. cosrx cica serum - contains Centella Asiatica to help soothes and calms your skin 4. Goodal green tangerine - contains Vitamin C which is great as an antioxidant, helps brighten up your skin and darkspots/acne scars
8thgenerationtexan user profile picture

8thgenerationtexan

Oily/Resilient

Following, let me know if you try any of these suggestions and if they work for you!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!