picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

SapphireRoses user profile picture

SapphireRoses

Oily/Sensitive

dot537 Views

Let it gooooo, let it gooooo!

What is one product you were happy to let go? 🗑️ Perhaps a product that didn't seem to work no matter how long you used it for, or perhaps it caused a reaction. Give your honest opinions below ⬇️ Here's a product I just couldn't grow to like:
Vita A Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

TIAM
Vita A Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

star rating

(70)

favorite

upvote

comment

42 Comments

Nisakniza user profile picture

Nisakniza

Dry/Resilient

People gonna hate me but all my Cosrx stuff I’ve ever tried except for the Acne patch. People rave about them but maybe it just take sooo long for it to be effective that I lost interest in them? Or maybe the packaging is so simple that I tend to overlook them? However after reading people’s review here make me wanna try it again just because my skin type has changes from combo to normal dry type.
AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

COSRX
AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

star rating

(1895)

favorite

Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(2979)

favorite

upvote

comment

GL23 user profile picture

GL23

Dry/Resilient

all of these were 🙂 : cerave: the lotion was just not enough and i didnt like the finish , continued using it on my body but didnt enjoy that too so i gifted it to a friend of mine the texture of the cream is so unelegant i really dont get how ppl can like it , heavy feeling and greasy - gifted to a family member iunik rose tone up cream : couldnt really use it bcs it has no sunprotection and pilled when i applied sunscreen over it - also it was one of the only products i used so far tht broke me out the serum was such a disappointment - texture not very elegant ( esp comporaed to other snail product) snd it didnt do anything for me - gave up using it after 1 month of daily use and the dr jart cream was foaming up and didnt want to sink in so it was just inconvenient to use :/
Rose Galactomyces Silky Tone Up Cream

Iunik
Rose Galactomyces Silky Tone Up Cream

star rating

(21)

favorite

Moisturising Cream

CeraVe
Moisturising Cream

star rating

(16)

favorite

Ceramidin Cream

Dr. Jart+
Ceramidin Cream

star rating

(111)

favorite

Daily Moisturizing Lotion

CeraVe
Daily Moisturizing Lotion

star rating

(574)

favorite

Black Snail Restore Serum

Iunik
Black Snail Restore Serum

star rating

(185)

favorite

upvote

comment

ellajimolala user profile picture

ellajimolala

Oily/Sensitive

that cerave cream didn't do it for me either, it's just so disappointing since it's highly recommended and the ingredients was promising
upvote

comment

X

xinxin

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve been using this acne cream recommended to me by a friend. It worked for her and so I bought a whole bunch. I’ve used the product for about 2 years now, and honestly never saw a difference. They are about to expire (later this year), so I’m just trying to use them up as fast as possible. Still have 2 full bottles, plus the half bottle in working on currently 😭😭 I can’t wait to let it go 😂😂😂😂
Pair Acne Cream W

Lion
Pair Acne Cream W

star rating

(17)

favorite

upvote

comment

Sang user profile picture

Sang

Oily/Resilient

the infamous cult favorite 😣 hahaha no matter what i do, the formulation is really not for me
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2457)

favorite

upvote

comment

dracarys user profile picture

dracarys

Oily/Resilient

I agree, my skin hates it too ☹️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!